Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shut up and look hot





I was browsing through articles wondering what I was going to present to you readers today and I came across this title "really hot babe in really hot tennis apparel wants to be taken seriously",  I laughed out loud and naturally I clicked on it. I mean does everyone remember high school? Maybe my high school was different, but I remember almost every girl who played tennis was a smoke show, regardless of the fact that we were way up North in Eastern Maine. All I know it the majority of females that play tennis are hot, and they know it. 

This girls name is Maria Stefanopolis (say the name out loud with a lustful voice and you don't even have to see a picture of her to know she's gorgeous) and she is the real thing. A very successful tennis player who was blessed with "Helen of Troy" syndrome which is the ability to captivate an entire room without her even being on the same continent. The article that I read was basically some horn dog lusting over her and covering very little of her skills and mostly focusing on her physical appearance (who can blame him) and even describing her "measurements" (36C-24-36, if you care to know). She said in this interview “I’m interested in pursuing my sport, I don’t want to just be eye candy, I want to be a role model to young people and a real competitor.”
Very noble Maria, but I hate to break it to you, you're just eye candy babe. Everyone watching you (including the line judge) doesn't care if you win or lose but rather what you wear and how much you want to show off from those C cups down to your ankles. 

I've never watched her play tennis but I can only assume she grunts every time she hits the ball, as all women tennis players do, which just adds to her "not being taken seriously." You want to be taken seriously Maria? grab a turtle neck, women's dress pants and a sports coat and go work for an accounting firm. Stop dressing like eye candy and people might start thinking of you as the hot tennis player that doesn't show off her amazing body because she's more focused on her game rather than appearance. It's easy to spot an attention loving whore in a crowd, let alone one playing tennis on international television.

1 comment:

  1. You did not go to highschool with Travis Ames that is for sure, cause hot girls were slim to none on the tennis team

    ReplyDelete